Female health can only be a priority for a modern One Day Care like YODA.
ABOUT THE GYNAECOLOGICAL DEPARTMENT
For a modern Day Care Unit such as YODA, the area of Gynaecological Health cannot be but a priority.
Thus, we designed, organized and staffed this Department with a view to covering a wide range of Gynaecological Pathology in a reliable and effective way.
With the help of state-of-the-art equipment, our specialized partners Obstetrics-Gynaecologists are here to offer high-quality scientific services in the framework of day-care such as:
- Breast Screening, Breast Cytology – Breast Pap Test – (HALO TEST PAP). Innovative method of breast cancer prevention (bloodless – radiation free- repeated annually). Breast ultrasound in collaboration with the radiology department
- Annual gynaecological control with Test Pap (Traditional and Liquid-based Thin – Prep) – Gynaecological control – Transvaginal ultrasound of the internal genital organs – breast palpation
- Sexually Transmitted Gynaecological Infections (Prevention – Diagnosis – Treatment)
- Gynaecological Endocrinology (Investigation – Treatment of Dysmenorrhoea – Amenorrhea – Polymenorrhoea and other Menstrual Disorders, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Acne – Hypertrichosis – Hyperprolactinemia)
- Gynaecological Pathology (Diagnosis – treatment of endometriosis – uterine fibroids – ovarian cysts)
- Pathology of the Cervix (Investigation for Cervical Dysplasia – HPV DNA TEST – Cervical Biopsy)
- HPV DNA TEST (HPV standardization and classification) – HPV vaccination
- Climacteric & menopausal disorders
- Endometrial biopsies in cases of endometrial hyperplasia without anaesthesia (pipelle biopsy)
- Family planning – Counselling – Use of contraceptive methods – IUD placement
- Investigation – Fertility treatments, Ovulation Induction, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Low-sperm count treatment – swim up – Intrauterine insemination
In the welcoming environment of YODA, the necessary steps to diagnose and treat any gynaecological problems are always done with utmost respect for the uniqueness of each woman, who deserves to be at the centre of attention and enjoy the best medical care.
SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR AT THE GYNAECOLOGICAL DEPARTMENT
OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY SURGEON MD, MSc
With a rich professional experience, he is a graduate of the Medical School of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens.